Monday, June 2, 2008

What I read last week 6.1

[1] Why Apple will sell 10 million iPhones
I wonder what they'll say when Apple end's up selling 12 million?

[2] Overview of Twine
Do I really need another social networking, information discovery tool?

[3] A tornado in space
I'm glad I don't live near this.

[4] First live images and videos of full screen ANDROID demos
There's something more to this whole story than is immediately obvious. Apple and Google are *very* close (Schmidt is on the board of Apple), so I don't think that either would do anything to screw the other over while they both share a common enemy. I wonder what they are up to?

[5] 'Give it Away and Pray' is Not a Business Model, but it doesn't mean that 'Free' Doesn't Work
There's a whole lot of 'buying a dollar and selling for 75c' in here. Maybe Jonah Peretti's "mullet strategy" is the way of the future?

No comments: